Monday, February 11, 2008

Warren's Thoughts about Conference 2007

As I sit here the day after conference, I feel the humanness creeping back in.

I ask within, what is it that has me feeling closer to this group of people, many of whom I can’t even recall their names, than to my best friends?

What would a man like me, who does not like touching or being touched, be doing not just hugging but truly embracing men and women alike?

The answer I received is that the God Within each of us truly communed openly among us. We lost our age, gender, and even some of our humanness as our Being cracked open with love and light.

As our world tries to take over lives once again, let us set our intent to keep the crack in our Being open and flowing. We can change the world for the better. Crack Power to All!!!

WarrenB

1 comment:

reikipam said...

Warren
How, this really touched me and you explained the feelings perfectly.
The first year that I attended, I felt like a fish out of water. What was I doing with a group of loving, spiritual, healing folks? I didn't deserve to be there. I didn't deserve the love and community that everyone showed me. I was afraid to show anyone who I really was, and certainly didn't want strangers hugging me or getting too close to me.
By some magic- which I can attribute to all of my teachers at conference, and those teachers were all of the attendees as well, I came back to Denver at the end of the week as a changed person, and each year that I've gone, I've changed more and more.
I wasn't able to be there last year, and won't be there this year either, but I keep the energy of everyone in my heart at all times.
So thank you!!!

Pam M